Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Round 2, Let's get it.

It's been two years. Well, almost.




I am back at it. The past two years have been some great times. I have had some insanely low lows. But all of it has made me stronger. I have realized my weakness. It is not that it is hard, it is not that it is painful...it is my complacency. I get complacent.


With my last prep, I got to a point where I LOVED. I was fit, I was thin and I looked good. But then, I didn't want to keep it up anymore. I didn't want to eat like that or workout for 3 hours a day. So I tried to find shortcuts. Ways to make it happen. It didn't. The weight shuffled back and forth. I gained fat back; my body fat increased.


THERE IS NO EASY SOLUTION.

 There is no get-fit and stay-fit solution.  


So I continued my journey, doing whatever the fuck I wanted. And guess what? I gained it all back. My confidence slowly lessened, I wasn't as happy...and I was back to square one.

So here I am...ready to give it a go. I realize where I went wrong before. I got complacent. I got scared. I was OK with where I was at...so I just let go. Not this time. Robb and I are back at it once again. We are focusing on a 6 month, dual prep. We started Monday, September 21st and will work down through the end of the year. At that point, we will work back up and get dialed in for the Denver Open and Northern in March and April.

Can't wait to keep you guys posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment