Sunday, July 6, 2014

Well...

Well apparently I didn't post this. Imagine this was from 6/18...


I am stressed out. Plain and simple. Week after week on these new macros and I feel like I am not making progress. I keep sending my updates to my coach and cringe every time I press the send button. Last week I even went as far as to get my blood tested to see what was wrong with me...welllllll.....turns out...I am pregnant.

JUST KIDDING.
I am normal, nothing is wrong.

Wahhhhh Wahhhh...
So why is it so damn hard for me to lose weight and make progress?



After talking with my coach, he thinks that I have far less muscle than we thought and that is the reason for the slow progress. He explained that the way he had the workout and diet set up, it is based on greater muscle tone...so in turn, I am not burning enough based on my structure for the plan I am on. So, after that conversation, we decided it would be best to build my muscle up and push back my show until I was perfectly ready to step on stage. Couple things went through my mind:


  1. This sucks. I have been trying so hard to get to this goal and I feel like I am back at square one. 
  2. Phewwww.....I am tired of dieting and would like to just focus on making gains
  3. Makes sense...I mean why the hell are my fitness idols eating like 5k calories and maintaining their physique. Ummmm because they're shredded! Duh. More muscle = More calories lost
  4. Will I ever get there?!

No comments:

Post a Comment